Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hollywood in Missouri City and Happy New Year

Our New Year's Eve was awesome!!We were at my brother Joe's and sister-in-law Mimi's home. They are the best hosts ever. I know some of you know my sister-in-laws Mimi and Belinda and my sweet (almost like sisters) friends Ruth and Sylvia have a brother named David who is an actor in L.A. He is very talented and has been in many different movies and shows.  His sweet wife Maria is the mother on the very cute show on Disney Wizards of Waverly Place.  They came down for Christmas and New Years to visit family in Texas. They have two cute very talented little girls too. Here is a picture of Mya and me with Maria.


My sweet brother Joe and Mimi with David and Maria


and so our spread was very yummy...we had chalupas which is a typical Mexican dish. Toasted tortillas with beef, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and beans. YUM!  
Almost forgot had my sweet MAMA's tamales too!!!

My nephew Jacob is engaged to Karen who visits her parents in Qatar. We were able to chat with her during the party on Skype...yes that's how we roll!!!

Here is my Mya with my niece Monica.

Sweet Papi!!!

Soooo it never fails every New Year we go all out and buy sooo many fireworks it is insane...

INSANE!!!

Getting ready for midnight!!!

Here is sweet David and Maria again. They were so down to earth and sweet!!!
I am so excited about 2011.....
Ok lovelies sit down
ready
here it
is
the NEWS
My sweet Albert started a new job in October with a different company. All was well but he decided to go back to his former employer. This has been a bit stressful in that we have not settled down since October. I am so excited that he will be back with his friends and with the customers he has come to know and love.  Once again this has been a big BLESSING for us. We did not know this was going to be the outcome but we knew God would carry us through it all. Sweet babes are great growing, learning and loving their new play ground outside. I am happy with my new found blog addiction and now Twitter (hopefully won't be addicted to it)!!Joined a new book club soooo excited about that. Cannot wait for my Tuesday bible class that starts in March. Hope this year brings you many blessings from above.
Peace out~~~~The Castros

2 comments: