Tuesday, December 28, 2010

blogger meet up and asian cuisine

 Blogger Meet Up
on Monday night I met up with some sweet ladies that are part of Meredith's Sweet T Family Blog
We met up at GiGi's at the Galleria.
It was sooo much fun. Meredith was an awesome host and had a little game of White Elephant for us to play and another cute game that had us laughing so hard!!!

Must admit did not really take many photos because conversation was so good and I basically forgot at times. I am hoping Meredith will send out the group picture and I will have to post it. Made some new friends and had a great time!!!!Thanks Dana and Lili you guys were sooo sweet!!!

Tuesday was all about getting back into some sort of a routine. Here's Emmy learning her letters. She is so easy to teach.  Daddy gave us the green light for her to be enrolled in kindergarten in the fall. I'm excited about that HA!!!

Which means this little man will be all alone with MAMA this coming fall.

Soooo Santa delivered this awesome playground for the babes. Yes, it is missing the roof~~it is coming soon Santa was very TIRED!!!

My sweet Albert for those of you that don't know has severe Crohn's disease. He has to have IV infusions of a very expensive but very much needed medication....and so today he went in to have it done and called me and said don't cook dinner PF Chang's it is...

The Curly Girls

Mya always talking and Emmy enjoying her soup!!
Well friends it has been busy but cannot complain. We have been blessed beyond belief. Everyday I thank God for my precious babes, my amazing hubby and my friends and family!!!!Off to deliver them babies tomorrow;)


1 comment:

  1. had so much fun last night, too!!!

    awwww, sweet albert is tired!!! super cute curly girls pic....

    ReplyDelete