Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rewind it back

So this is a totally random post. This is my sweet friend Ruth. She will probably call me 15 minutes after I post this to tell me she does not like this picture. Oh well, I talk about her all the time so yes friends this is my sweet friend that keeps me grounded and is sweet as sweet can be!!!

Christmas 2009
I posted this picture of last year's party at my friend Michelle's house.
She has a party every year and she sends out an email to her son's classmates and has us all over for a Polar Express Night. What a blessing this is to all of us. We love coming together to enjoy our time with our sweet friends.

Here's sweet Dave last year!!

my curly girls
I did this on purpose because we have the party this coming Sunday and I ran into these pictures tonight.
I cannot WAIT to post Sunday night about another Polar Express fiesta!!!Mya will probably be wearing the same P.J's you know that's how we ROLL!!!HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment