Friday, December 3, 2010

My name is Crafty!!!!

So we started our day at Hobby Lobby getting our materials for our projects for this weekend.

Don't judge Chick-Fil-A breakfast kind of day. David refused to have his hair brushed.

Getting our fabric for our shirts.

Went over to see Aunt Bel and Uncle Tony always have a good time there!!!

I love this sweet Emmy girl!!!

My project stuff!!!

Yes lovelies those are Albert's hands. He is a bit crafty himself. I love this sweet boy!!!

Finished shirt!!You can't see the fancy fabric glitter but it is mighty cute!!!

David's shirt is the green one without a bow!!!Hope you guys have a good weekend. Saturday will be an ornament making kind of day.
Night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, totally LOVE the Masterpiece! I want to make some now. I think I'll have to make a matching one for me....

    ReplyDelete