Saturday, December 25, 2010

Feliz Navidad Aguilar Style



Christmas Eve~~~My sister-in-law Mimi invited my girls over for their traditional Christmas Cookie bake off.
 

The Little Bakers



they looked so cute



Christmas Eve was at my sweet brother Joe's house. They are awesome hosts and their new house is so beautiful. These are my parents. They are the most humble, kind and hard working people ever. I cannot start to tell you how richly blessed my life has been because of them.  They have never had much but they always make ever occasion as special as they can. Growing up they always made sure we had sooo much food on the table for the holidays and little gifts here and there. It's our tradition to have tamales for the holidays and a good size SPREAD of all sorts of Mexican cuisine and sweets. Things have changed a bit now and yes we have turkey, ham, sometimes chicken it just depends. Something for sure is we never go without having some awesome food and spending quality time together.

Mimi's beautiful decor

Lots of gifts

Forgot to mention Mimi loves to bake.... really really loves to bake. We must of had cookies, cupcakes, cakes, and candies to last until next Christmas!!!!

Sweet Angels they melt me

sooo we played charades.....It was hilarious

All my family trying to guess....

My brother Eli so sweet always a big teddy bear...
and so that was the crazy Aguilar Christmas always fun and entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment