Saturday, December 4, 2010

A bit messy and potty training

Sooo here is my sweet Emmy with her very cute shirt we made last night

As you can tell Mya is not wearing hers we had a bow problem but have no fear I will go to WM and get what I need to fix it.

Here's David I know he somehow always looks like this messed up hair, thumb in mouth and with his Mr. Nigh

I have always said I don't potty train my kids but then recently we realized our little big man has no interest in it. So off to WM to get him a CARS potty. We'll see how that works.

Here are my sweet girls getting their ornaments ready for painting.

Pink for Emmy, I mean what other color would this girl use????

David trying to be really careful. OY!!

My sweet Mya worried about the colors matching and if it would turn out ok. She reminds me sooo much of me.

the paint ended up on my angels faces

Angel #2 with paint on her lips. Don't laugh at her teeth.

Beautiful art work!!!Must admit it was a bit messy but what matters is that they had a blast. I did too I don't even recognize myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment