Tuesday, December 7, 2010

going to the ball and no raisins for me....

Sooo today has been a good day so far. Excuse Emmy's unbrushed hair this morning but I had to get this picture of her eating her oatmeal.

These are the raisins she was pulling out one by one because apparently she does not dig them...

Since I have been on the phone with three of my friends this morning in long conversations they dressed themselves up because they informed me they were going to the Ball.  I love my angels they have this amazing imagination.

Emmy dressed him!!!Tie and all. I believe that tie was when he was a year old a bit short but hey it will work HA!!! We'll soon start getting ready for lunch with my sister-in-law can't wait to catch up!!!

Oops almost forgot. You've probably seen this pic on facebook and stuff. Well it was one of my favorite pictures we took at the studio and so we have made Christmas cards out of it.  They should be arriving today. I just wanted to point something out. Years ago I probably could have spent hundreds of dollars dressing the babes for that one perfect Christmas picture but we have gotten smarter (more frugal) lately.  David is wearing a hand me down sweater from his friend Chace and the girls are wearing $7 tees from Target. My whole point is the kids make the picture not the outfits. Sweet friends let me know how you have cut down your spending this holiday season I would LOVE to hear from ya'll;)))
Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment