Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Baaacckkkkk!!!!

Scentsy Buddies
My favorite stuff!

             So sweet friends I've been sick. No really SICK. Don't know what I had but it was bad. No energy, possibly strep??, Flu???, bad cold??? These are pictures from way before my illness. I have been sooo behind.
Well my name is Scentsy!!HA! This is a pretty good size delivery last week for Christmas. Have I told you all how much I love this stuff???Probably so!!!

Sweet David getting haircut. He is soo my child!! The girls get haircuts anywhere well they really don't even get those pretty curls cut but my Dave gets the cute little haircut at the place with the movies, the cars, the train and so on.
 


Peppermint Bark experiment.
Sooo not good. My problem was the pan I used. The flavor was good the pan not so much. It was way too thick!!Oh well I tried RIGHT??




Sweet Mya helping mama!! I over did it with the peppermint too. I should have just gone to Williams Sonoma like I first thought.....
Have I told you how much I love this little man???
but I love my big man too!!!Sunday afternoon nap. Gotta love them!!
Well sweets gotta go  laundry, picking up this house, Christmas cards you know it... it's busy around here.
Mya and Emmy have their Christmas program practice tonight and a party WHEW!! I'M TIRED ALREADY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment