Thursday, January 6, 2011

I want, I need, me,me, me so sad!!!

 I decided to post things that I will getting this year. I will space them out so that Albert does not kill me. I have a plan lovelies, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, my birthday you know how that goes....

I heard these babies will make you run and get back into shape..for those of you that don't know me I was a runner back in the day. I used to run five to six miles a day without a problem, I was also a size 2 but then I got married, had babes and you know the rest!!!

These sweet things would look lovely with khaki pants or shorts don't ya think???

Heard this is the facial cream to use for ladies over thirty, like me HA!!!!
I am really enjoying my book The Help it is an easy read and very fun!!!
Happy Thursday sweets;))

No comments:

Post a Comment