Sunday, January 23, 2011

Favorite blogs and Disneyland

I had recently heard about a blog called Pioneer Woman.
If you have not checked out her blog you sooo need to. She is the most creative, sassy, and smart blogger out there. She is a mother of four, a writer, a cook, a home school mom and so on.....



Her name is Ree. Her blog has so many recipes, fashion tips, homeschooling ideas and many other awesome things.

This enchilada recipe is to die for, just sayin'

Another one of my favorite bloggers is sweet Meredith Tichenor from Sweet T Family blog.
She is actually the reason why I started blogging. She is the sweetest person ever. I have actually met her in person and I have a feeling we will be good friends. I am actually meeting her on Tuesday to drop off some Scentsy. She is so crafty and is so very fashionable. She is the mother of two of the cutest boys ever.
I have so many other blogger friends and favorite blogs that I could go on and on about them all. I am planning to make this a monthly post. A chance for you my sweet readers to meet other bloggers out there. The friendships I have made over my new found blog addiction is so worth me bragging about!!!!


I am over the top excited about our road trip coming up this June...
We are planning a road trip to sweet sunny California. We are actually going to visit Uncle Mike. Since we will be only 20miles away from Mickey we are sooo going to visit Disneyland for the first time. Don't get me wrong we have been to Disney World let's just say a few times HA!!!Four to be exact....
Well sweet friends this is a mighty long post but this week has been a bit on the STRESSFUL side.
We are just happy to say we have prayed about something and our prayers were answered. I will reveal our BLESSING soon we just want to wait and see how it all works out.
Have a great week sweet friends!!!!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment