Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cook at home save some mula

Some of you loves have asked for recipes...well I recently was part of a Motherwise bible study class at my church. This class really changed me. I used to not cook very much and I was getting a bit lazy in the kitchen. Albert is an awesome cook he can whip up anything in a few.
The awesome ladies in this class who now I consider great friends shared some Crockpot recipes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 rotisserie chicken de-boned
1 Tall box Kitchen Basics Chicken Broth (yellow box)
1 can Diced Mexican Tomatoes (whole can)
1 Small Bag Frozen Mixed Veggies
1 can Black Beans (partially drained)
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
Cilantro ( did you know there's a tube now lasts longer)short squeeze of this
Dash of Salt and Pepper
Combine all and cook on low 4-6hrs.
Zippy Beef Tips
2-3 lbs stew meat
1 Can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 envelope of Dried Onion Mushroom Soup
1 Small Container of Mushroom (or small can)
1 8oz can of 7up of Sprite
Combine all in crockpot and cook on HIGH for 6-8 hrs.
Serve on top of rice or egg noddles
BBQ Pork Loin
1 Pork Tenderloin
20 oz. favorite BBQ sauce (KC Masterpiece original)
Cook LOW 6-8 hrs
serve on top of baked potato
YUM!!!Enjoy lovelies I'm cooking Chili tonight I will share that one too let me know;)




3 comments:

  1. Don't forget my crockpot shredded chicken!! Miss you girl! BTW, the tamales were AWESOME! Thank you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete