Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday~~that's how we roll....

Sorry about the quality of this picture, my camera has been acting up... time for a new one???
Well this is Lucy our golden girl she is soooo very sweet. I gave her a bath and she had to pose for a quick picture.

Most Saturdays Albert heads out early and does his coffee run and stops at Home Depot I'm sure. He stayed with Dave today and the girls and I did a girl morning out.
The girls have been really good about picking up all their toys and keeping their room clean so they got their nails done.

Sweet Mya

Pink for Ms. Emmy and purple for Ms. Mya

We made a quick stop at Claire's and picked up this fairy skirt for one dollar...

We are sooo excited tonight we get to see our friends the Nail Family. They are our sweet friends who have a sweet girl named Lea who turned five in December (like Emmy) and they are having her birthday party today. Can't wait to see sweet Arlis either. I got this shirt made for Ms. Lea Rose at a cute shop in Missouri City. I will have to place an order for my girls too, they are way to cute.

They make Valentine shirts for both boys and girls...Off to make lunch and get ready for our party.
Have a blessed weekend loves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment