Wednesday, January 19, 2011

oh my... i have a problem

Sooo friends these are some of my favorite things..let me just point out  the Falsies mascara from Maybelline is so awesome. It is way cheaper than others and it WORKS!!!

This is my problem~~~this is from one compartment of my purse meaning I have others YIKES!!!
I do have an obsession with lip gloss.

What is comforting is that this sweet mama (sweet friend that has walked red carpet, just sayin') told me I had an awesome taste in lip gloss and lipstick colors..booyah!!

Is anyone else excited about American Idol's return tonight???  I am over the top excited. I do admit I will miss Simon, but Steve and J. Lo gotta love them.
Hope your Wednesday is fun!!!Ooops gotta run going to see my sweet friend Danette and her sweet baby girls X3!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. im going to miss it tonite BUT im excited its back :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with lip glosses as well. I am always looking to replace the shade that MAC no longer sells =(.

    Liz @ ourbeautifulsophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete