Monday, January 24, 2011

taupe, oranges and lemon bars....

So today my sweet mom took care of the babes for two hours so that I can get my nails done. The color I choose was OPI's Over the Taupe. I love this color and I love the salon that I found recently. This place is clean, cheap and the staff is super sweet. It is Spectrum Nails Salon on Hwy 6 in Missouri City. I know I had already mentioned them before but they are so nice there.

My mom and dad recently came back from a short trip to the Rio Grande Valley (where we're from). She brought tons of HUGE oranges. When I mean HUGE I mean HUGE and super SWEET.

You might not see it from this picture but believe me they are BIG!!!

I did stop at Target this afternoon and picked up a few things. This box of Lemon Bars looked so yummy so I had the babes help me make them.

Here is sweet David helping mama.

I will let you know how they turned out. I really want my best friend's lemon bars but she's been very BUSY lately.... the girl just had her third baby girl I totally understand;)))

1 comment: