Friday, January 14, 2011

shellac and chili ya'll!!!!


Hope your week has been blessed and fun like ours. I started my morning with a parent auxillary meeting for our daughter's school.  I also attended a Mom's In Touch prayer meeting that I did not even know was meeting. I strongly believe God puts you in places for a reason. It ended up being an awesome time of worship and  fellowship!!!!

Sooo I had promised an easy Chili recipe my friends and here it is...
It was given to me by my sweet friend Dawn M. (nurse I work with).
Chili
Brown 1 lb. of hamburger meat, 1/2 to 1 large onion, and 1/2 green pepper, dash of salt and pepper.
1 large can of Ranch Style beans
2-3 Tablespoons of chili powder
1/8-1/4 cayenne pepper
1-2 bay leaves
2-3 whole cloves
1/2 tsp of paprika
1/2 cup of celery
1/2cup or more of carrots.
1 large Campbells tomato juice
After you brown meat with onion and green pepper then add all the other ingrediants and simmer for 1-2 hrs.
YUMMO!!
Thanks Dawn for this easy but awesome recipe!!!!

Since I am a savvy shopper I have been looking for a salon that had Shellac polish. It is an amazing polish that will last for 2 weeks!!!WHAT???Yes lovelies two weeks. I found a salon in Missouri City that has it for $25 instead of $50-$75 like other places. It is Spectrum Nail Salon on Hwy 6.  Got mine today!!!

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend. Look at this relaxing little heaven on earth place in Texas!!!We so have to plan our little getaway soon!!!
For more details on nail salon leave me a comment and I will get back to you shortly.

1 comment:

  1. cool! but is shellac kind of hard to take off (after youre sick of the color)?

    have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete