Sunday, January 16, 2011

dinosaurs, spirit squad, and soup

This is so late but I had to post about the awesome dinosaur birthday party we went to last week. Our friends Bill and Jen have a sweet baby girl named Lea Rose and it was her 5th birthday party. Here is David he is sooo anti-social at first and then he warms up.

Sweet Emmy and Lea Rose

Jen, who by the way is so crafty had a dinosaur digging station for the babes.

and yes they were all diggin'

Here is Lea with her huge PINK dinosaur cake

Jen and I~I love that girl, I soo wish we could live closer:(((

My sweet Mya is part of spirit squad at CCA. She is so excited to be part of this and it is so much fun to see her cheering out there.


This morning on the way to church. You will notice sweet Dave is never in the picture, he is usually running away from the camera.

GOT HIM!!!!~

Almost forgot my sweet friend Sylvia has posted her broccoli and cheese recipe please check it out on her blog Hackbarth Home!!!
Hope your Sunday is relaxing~~~as for us GO SANCHEZ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mmmm, love broccoli cheese soup!! your kiddos are too cute, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete