Saturday, March 5, 2011

We're in agreement!!!!!


Soooo Albert and I are in agreement for our babes schooling. This has been one of the hardest things for us. We finally sat down and wrote everything down and are now in agreement. I asked several people, friends, strangers their opinion about what to do either semi-homeschool or public... the answers were all different. Every person had an opinion, every person had their own views. What I did not get was how different Albert and I were viewing things. I broke down many times, I hurt peoples feelings because I was searching for MY answer and was only hearing THEIRS... I am sooo thankful for everyones views but when Albert and I made the decision it just felt right. I felt at peace about it without any guilt or sadness. We don't know what the future holds but when Albert and I firmly agree it feels HEAVENLY!!!!

Colossians 3:17 ESV / 35 helpful votes

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment