Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PRETTY PICTURE TUESDAY!!!!

I was looking for a special picture and I found this one of David. He grabbed my camera and took a picture of himself last summer. It almost makes him look a bit odd. I LOVE IT!!!
Today was such a fun day. I was able to attend my first Apples of Gold class. This class is so amazing. It's all about hospitality, taking care of your husband, your children and yourself. I have a feeling it will be life changing. The best part is I get to share it with my sweet friend Meredith. I cooked this amazing dinner tonight. Chicken Alfredo Casserole. The recipe coming very soon. Everyone had two servings including myself MOO!!!!
Tomorrow is a big day my sweet Emmy is having minor oral surgery. Please pray for my sweet girl. The house thing is moving right along. I promise I will stop talking about our new house soon. Hope your week is full of blessings and laughter!!!!
Something to think about.....
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong.  Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.  ~George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment