Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is in the air.....

So I just realized Spring is definitely in the air now. I love this season. A time to clean, to let go of the old and to maybe even MOVE!!Yikes that's coming folks, real soon.....

 
I love beautiful flowers. Why do husbands always think it's a bad idea to buy flowers at the grocery store to decorate the house????My hubby always talks me out of it, oh well:(((

 
Talking about new things Scentsy's new scent for spring is LUNA.
I am not just sayin' this because I sell this stuff but this scent is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G~
It's such a clean and fresh scent you sooo have to try it.
Ok this is weird, in my family our typical Easter menu includes~~~boiled eggs, refried beans, tortillas, Mexican bread pudding and bar-b-que. I know it's weird. I thought every Hispanic family ate this every Easter but apparently (I've asked around), it's just us~~~NOT NORMAL!!!
I did find this awesome BOILED EGG EASTER BUNNIES you so have to try.
Enjoy this time folks but most importantly remember the TRUE meaning of EASTER!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment