Sunday, March 13, 2011

ME

 50 Random Things......
1. I love my curly hair.
2. All I try to listen to in the car is KSBJ.
3. My ultimate favorite songs are Hotel California, Jesse's Girl, and Purple Rain.
4. I was once a big time runner.... 5-6 miles daily no problem.
5. I wish I was a runner NOW ( I will get back on the wagon).
6. I adore my babes....
7. I think, well I know Albert is the best husband in the world.
8.  I have Starbucks everyday.
9. I have a Diet Coke everyday.
10. I have never been on a cruise~~never will.
11. I consider my self a Longhorn when I graduated from UTHSC School of Nursing Houston. HA!!
12. I have an anxiety problem, getting way better.
13. I compliment other people's children and I soooo mean it!!
14. I have skinny feet.
15. I have skinny fingers.
16. Those are the only skinny parts of my body.
17. My breasts have gotten bigger with each child. AWESOME....(fat)
18. I have a yogurt everyday.
19. I eat Chick-Fil-A about 4 times a week.
20. I love my job.
21. I would love to stay home.
22. I adore Scentsy and all it has done in my life.
23. I have four REALLY close dear friends...
24. I have met some new friends in the last year that have become some of my fav people in the world..
25. I LOVE EPIDURALS.
26. I love to talk on the phone.
27. I have a twitter problem.
28. I have a facebook problem.
29. I sleep with my phone by me.
30. I don't have cable.
31. I don't think Bethenny Frankel is pretty.
32. I think Halle Berry looks amazing ALWAYS.
33. My husband and I pray together every night.
34. WE also shower together every morning.
35. I am the last one to get ready in the morning and every time any day
36. I speak Spanish.
37. I would love to learn how to cook awesome meals.
38. My mother cooks the best meals ever.
39. I look up to all my siblings.
40. I am the youngest of five.
41. I used to weigh 185 lbs YIKES!!!!!!
42. I love Niko-Niko's.
43. I love breakfast at Panera's.
44. I feel soooo overly blessed.
45. I do my nails weekly or daily sometimes.
46. I get pedicures only three times a year if that.
47. I can nap everyday.
48. I don't like mean people.
49. I want people to be happy.
50. I just wanted you to get to know ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Fun to get to know you better! You're always such an upbeat and encouraging person. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete