Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apples of Gold

Ok sooo here I go again. I am so excited about this new bible study class I started on Tuesday. It is such an awesome class all about hospitality, taking care of your husband, your children and yourself. I love my prayer partner. She is the sweetest lady ever. I have been at my church for many years and I just now started taking classes. WHY???I have no idea why I didn't do this before. I so believe God knows exactly when you're ready for certain things. Friends I am sooo ready for this class. It is part cooking class, part bible study and part meeting new friends at church. I LOVE everything about this class. It is incredible to see how you can learn from other women. ONE thing I will never forget from the first day of class is what our minister's wife told us. If you need advice about children or life in general don't go to  ladies your age, go to older women. They have lived it and can really give you a different outlook on things. WOW!!! This is soooo true, isn't it???Mmkay, guess I'm done now.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment