Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun week and some tea

It is Spring Break around here and so I was able to be off with my babes. This is Emmy getting ready to go play at my BFF's house today. The orange bow was added because she needed color for her outfit she said.
This Saturday we had an awesome time at my sister-in-laws place. We celebrated Lincoln and Leah's b-days.... so fun!!!Had tons of seafood and had some good ole family fun.
I did not have my camera so I don't have many shots from the day.
This is Emmy wiped out BEFORE the party.
This is David after last Friday's playdate with the sweet Meredith, Mary Beth, Ambre, and Jacci. Such sweet girls with the cutest kids ever. 
One more thing. I am tired of being FAT so I have decided to drink unsweet tea from now on...
No more Diet Cokes for this mama.
Hope your Spring Break is fun and relaxing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment