Friday, February 11, 2011

two bloggers meet

So my sweet friend Meredith from Sweet T Family hosted a nail polish blog this week. I was her partner and so we met at Panera this morning for the swap and some chatting. She is such a sweet girl. Her two boys are the cutest little boys ever. Sweet David missed the meet up because he was under the weather. Emmy did her part in chatting and played with the boys. I did tell her today that I knew after following her blog forEVER I knew we would be great friends. This is my polish which I LOVE OPI's You Don't Know Jacque's~~~it is a perfect flirty color. Thanks Mer and thanks for hosting this SWAP!!!!
As for the Castros we are home shopping tomorrow once again SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

  1. YDKJ is my fave ever since it came out! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete