Monday, February 14, 2011

Amor!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies.
Today I was at work and had a great day. Ate lots of chocolate, and delivered a big baby girl...
who ironically had a severe heart condition. Her parents were so sweet and did not speak English. You know that feeling when it's all said and done you know it was a divine intervention that put you in that room with that patient, with that doctor and so on.....
YES it was one of those days almost a PERFECT one. BTW babe is doing just fine.

I have been wanting to make a cake or cupcakes but the time just flies.
I will do it this week!!!!I have everything I need just time would be nice.

Still waiting for that package from Neiman's.... yes it's still there poor Albert has not had a chance to go pick it up. Oh well, we have been a bit busy with the house hunting.

Have I told you guys how much I love my Albert. He is just like me but is so much more calmer than me. He knows what I want, when I want it and how!!!!!He is by far the best husband and daddy ever. I thought this picture said it all old couple with  flowers hanging out  in the city yup that's how I see us later in life.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment