Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Third Day- Revelation


So this song is sooo touching to me. We are in the middle of making HUGE decisions. Decisions on when to move, what house (you guys know which one we WANT!!), what school to put our babes in next year and so many other decisions...We are letting GOD do all the driving. We are scared, excited, happy, nervous, sad and so many other emotions in between. I feel so torn leaving our sweet CCA and starting new somewhere else. I think I know what he wants us to do but sometimes these doubts haunt me. I ask for prayer sweet friends in our decision making and for a clear picture on where he wants us to be...
I do apologize for going on and on about this house hunting adventure but I figure if you read this (two of you that do) you care about these Crazy Castros. Hope your Tuesday is great and I WILL keep you posted.
XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family!! Change is scary, no matter how good the change is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let HIM lead the way and you cant go wrong :)

    ReplyDelete