Saturday, February 5, 2011

House hunting and some OPI

Ok friends sooo this is the formal dinning room of a model home that we are looking at. It is precious...It has just enough ORANGE to make any ORANGE loving girl happy. Even my hubby adored all the decor. Yes the guy showing us around said it was for sale. Aggie guy said WHAT???? And sooo we are seriously looking at this lovely home. I will keep you guys updated. Please send some prayers up for these crazy CASTRO'S we are sooo letting GOD do all the driving. We are also patiently waiting for a call to see if they would take our bid for another home. YIKES!!!
Before we went house hunting this morning I stopped at ULTA to purchase the nail polish for my polish swap. YES... my partner is my sweet blogger friend Meredith from Sweet T Family blog. I am actually meeting her on Tuesday to swap and chat!!!The new OPI Texas collection is sooo totally awesome. Hope your Saturday was fun and have a football kind of Sunday tomorrow.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment