Friday, February 25, 2011

Junie B Jones, vintage garage sale

Sooo today was story book character day at school. Mya wanted to be Junie B of course....I worked Wednesday and Thursday so I was dreading Thursday night~~you know the 8p.m. run to Hobby Lobby or Party City after work YIKES!!!Well in comes my sweet friend Dawn who helped me plan Mya's outfit. Her daughter Emily loves to make bows and Dawn said I had to go by Thursday night for some bows. So we did and Emily made the bow in 2 seconds HOOLA!!!!The only thing I bought was the crazy socks for $2 YAY!!

Mya wanted her hair straight for the day.  I did it half asleep this morning at 6 am. Then I got the call from my sweet friend Meredith and she told me about an awesome vintage garage sale that a lady at church was having today. The proceeds were for HOPE for HAITI's children. I could not resist and so we went. I found some cute vintage girl dresses Emmy loved for her dolls, a nice turkey platter and some cookie cutters. I was so happy with new treasures. Then we were off to lunch where all the kiddos played. It was an amazing day. Now the babes are with my MIL and Albert and I are determined to make this house look good for Sunday. Hope your weekend is AWESOME!!!!
 
Almost forgot my sweet friend W is picking me up this limited edition MAC GAGA 2 lip gloss. Can't wait thanks girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment