Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My name is Scentsy

Soooo girls on Tuesday I had the pleasure of attending my first ever Scentsy event. I drove with my sweet friend Danette (my director). It was held at the Woodlands Marriott.  She had her 8 week old baby girl with her and she was so great. This baby stayed awake most of the day and did not make a sound.  This is Carolyn (Scentsy mama). If you ever need Scentsy advice this is your girl. She is so sweet!!!!!

We got there at about 1:30 and were able to check out all the new warmers and scents.

These lovelies will be available for sale in March.

Beautiful warmers. Scentsy is such an awesome company to work for. Scentsy is donating half a million dollars to the Breast Cancer Association from all the sales of the special breast cancer warmer. HOOLA!!!

They were so informative and so much fun.

Yes we got our groove on!!!!!

sweet baby girl with her jeggings!!!!

We all came home with an awesome kit. Lots of new warmers and scents!!!!

Love my Scentsy life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment