Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TOMS and random things....

I have been cooking lately. No seriously I have. I called my SIL yesterday and as always she walked me through the easiest Chicken Spaghetti there is. The babes loved it!!!

Got two thumbs up from David.

The kiddos just got bikes and they are having a blast learning how to ride.

FREEBIRDS ANYONE????Oh.my.goodness coming to our town YAY!!!



As I arrived home this afternoon a sweet package was waiting for me. They were my TOMS I had ordered. These are my third pair of TOMS. I love them. They are not only cute but soooo comfortable.
In other news I have been attending Ladies Bible Study at our church. I love our class and our group of ladies is so diverse that we all learn so much from each other. I cannot wait to share more details about this class with you all.
Have a fab Tuesday lovelies!!

2 comments: