Friday, September 2, 2011

favorite blogs....

Ok sweet friends I don't know what's going on with blogger but I can't seem to load any pics. I wanted to link up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner for favorite blogs roll. Here it goes.....

 Kelly's Korner is probably on of my favorite ones. She is a sweet mother of two beautiful girls. Love her attitude and her advice about different things is great. How I wish I could load pictures her sweet family they are  adorable.
Merry and Bright's Tichenor Family is also one of my favs. Meredith is a sweet mom of two with a third babe on the way. She is an actual friend of mine. We've attended church together for years but until about a year ago have become good friends. She has the sweetest spirit and is so darn creative it's not even funny. I love her so much and my life is so much better because of her friendship.
Mattornety Life's Camila totally rocks. She is so awesome and her blog is all about how she does it all. She works and when she is off it's all about her sweet boys and hub. If we lived in the same town YUP we would be real friends. NUFF SAID!
Jackson's Lane's Jess is also a fav. We have actually met several times and we have become friends. She is soooo sweet. You know the person in the group that makes the night super awesome, yes that's Jess. She is a working mama who when she is off she spends quality time with sweet boy Jack. She is the life of the party and I know we will be good friends forever!!
Anyhow sweet friends I probably could go on and on about favorite blogs but I have to run!!
Love to Kerbi, Lili, Dana, Gina, and Kelsey, Allison you guys are totally my favs too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw you are so sweet to make me a fav!!!! I know Im always the one with so much to say, so glad to have friends that will put up with me :) ha
    Hope you have a GREATTTTTTT weekend, we are off to see Mickey! Thanks for pushing me to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are you for the shout out! I love your blog too! Tried to email you about scarf swap but got a message that I went to your spam filter. So check your junk mail box!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs and love back!!! you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete