Sunday, September 18, 2011

Clog love and random things....

I finally got blogger to work for me today sooo this is late. I ordered the best working shoes the other day. They are Sanita clogs. They of course are not only comfortable but they are the cutest nursing shoes around. I have always worn tennis shoes for work but I decided with my back problems recently that I should invest in some GREAT shoes....and so I did!

Ok so you guys know how much I love Erin Condren products right?? I just noticed their Holiday Collection is out now and on sale. So go on and check out their holidays cards they are so darn cute!!!

Since today is a rainy day and I had nothing else to do but browse Pottery Barn's site for some fall ideas here is what I found.... this wreath I adore it!!! I would LOVE this to be on my front door just sayin'
Hope your weekend was relaxing and fun friends
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment