Friday, September 16, 2011

sooo ready for Fall!!!

Ok ya'll I have tons of photos I wish I could show you but blogger is not my friend right now!!Here is a pic of my table, it is coming together nicely. I have actually added some other flowers ~~those pics coming later.

Here is sweet Dave with his little friend Brielle. They are so funny! I thought this picture would speak for itself~~yup she's in control already!!
I had the best lunch with sweet friends from work at The Cheesecake Factory today. Great food and great friends what could be better??Sweet Dave actually was sooo good during lunch he picked out a redbox movie on the way home. MIL is picking up babes this afternoon and I will go get a Shellac mani (can't wait). This evening it will just be Albert and I enjoying some peace and quiet!!
Have a great weekend sweet friends!!!
Don't forget check out my Fall Party on my website!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment