Wednesday, October 5, 2011

lurve me some hand me downs

LBS was great on Tuesday. I love our ladies in our class. I have been so touched by this class and I really love it. After class I met my sweet friends Meredith and her BFF Jacci. These sweet girls are precious and I always have fun with them. We met at the grand opening of Freebirds, which was awesome!!!At LBS my sweet friend Nicole brought sooo many bags of clothing for David and Emmy. You see~~ Nicole has four sweet kiddos and the youngest are Emmy and David's age but a bit bigger. She has dressed my sweet babes for years. This is such a blessing for our family. The best part is she is one of the most stylish girls I know and she dresses her sweet babes so cute. Thanks Nicole you ROCK!!!
David will have outfits for a long time!! Love my sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment