Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I'm LOVING Tuesday!!!!!


I know it's Tuesday but I could not decide on a pretty picture to post...
Sooooo I decided to post things I LURVE right now.
Not being on twitter has been such a blessing for me. I was getting overwhelmed by having to answer all my incoming tweets. I know I'm weird.

Ok soooo I'm 35 years old and I remember watching Karate Kid many years ago and loving Ralph. Sooo right now I am so on the Ralph Team on Dancing with the Stars....so is my friend Marlene at work HA!!! 
I am loving my Apples of Gold class and all the new recipes I am trying. Please stand up I know you just fell over......

I am almost addicted to Pioneer Woman~~No really I am, I know it's SCARY!!!!
Hope your Tuesday is as sweet to you as it has been for me!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment