Sunday, April 10, 2011

I lived to blog about it!!!!

Welcome HoMe sweet Albert. Boy have I missed this man. He has been gone for one whole week. I did great with the babes. They were actually really good for me and for my parents while I worked Wednesday and Thursday. Since we are in the middle of the house thing, this trip was extra stressful. Well, it all worked out and now I'm waiting for him to walk in the door in a few minutes to an awesome home cooked meal. I love to cook now and my babes love to help me.
This will be a very busy week. Albert has a Remicaid tx tomorrow followed by a house tour of our new house AND then taxes......Tuesday we are touring Emmy's new school. We are sooo excited and soo happy about this whole transition. We are in God's hands and feels so good to let go of all anxious thoughts and fears. I must say once this week is over (actually Monday and Tuesday) it should be all better. The move should be FUN!!!!
Kudos to all single mamas and military mamas and dads out there. I seriously don't know how you do it.
Hope every one has an awesome week and please send out a little prayer for the Crazy C's we need all the prayers we can get!!!!
If you're wondering why I haven't posted pics lately~my camera cable thing is in a box.
Sorry, pictures are coming I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment