Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TA DA........

Well the day arrived....Closing day!!!!

I attended my awesome Apples class today. I learned sooo much. One of my favs (Nancy P.) from church was the guest speaker. She is such a sweet lady. She is amazing and has six precious children. She gave us all sorts of tips and ideas that will really help us. Another sweet surprise was my sweet friend Meredith bringing me the cutest Longhorn cookie cutter and awesome MOM agenda.

ORANGE~~~my fav!!!!
Then we raced to the title company to close on our new house and to get the famous keys. Oh my goodness I never thought a closing could be so smooth.....so awesome.
The highlight of the day was having most of my family join us for a quick prayer for our home. So sweet how they took time out of their busy evening to come join us!!!!
What a BLESSED DAY!!!
XOXO

WE ARE OVERWHELMED WITH TEXTS, FB MESSAGES, PHONE CALLS, AND GIFTS FROM SOOO MANY FRIENDS....
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

2 comments: