Thursday, April 28, 2011

EASTER Parte Dos

So for Easter Part 2 we had a great bar-b-q at our house. Albert got a new pit for his b-day which is coming up next week~~he so loves to bar-b-q!!! 
These cute baskets were made by the famous Aunt MIMI. She is sooo creative and awesome.
She goes all out for our babes.

We had fajitas with all the fixins' yummo.Here is my mom making some quac!!We had most of my family over and my sweet in-laws. We ate and chatted~~so fun!!

Sweet David got a haircut today; He was sooo good, I believe it was because daddy was with us!!
What a blessed day. We SOLD our house today~~ seriously all DONE!! We are so happy for my sweet friend that is moving in to it. We pray for sweet blessings to be poured on her as well!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh that guac looks awesome! You should share her recipe!

    ReplyDelete