Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and our life in boxes.....

Sooo life could not get any sweeter than this... a sweet friend from church invited us over for an Easter celebration on Saturday. This is not your typical celebration this is an amusement park to say the least. Mrs. Carlisle goes all out with inflatables, concession stands, tons of activities and even a sweet bunny made a visit. I was alone with the babes since Albert had to get last minute things done at the old house. We had a blast and met up with sweet Meredith and Dana and their sweet families. What a blessing to get an invitation like this!!!

I forgot to mention the train... yes a train was there~~~ AWESOME.

Sweet David

Emmy with her kind of lunch....

My sweet friend Brandi came by on Saturday to pick up a shed and brought the most amazing bows for my sweet girls. Believe me they had them on about.... 2 minutes after I opened the bag.
As for the house we're beyond blessed and excited. Thank you all for your sweet calls and encouraging words. They mean soooo much to us.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment