Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall~iday Fav party

So my sweet friend Meredith invited me to their second annual Fall Fav Party. It was sooo much fun!!!These were the amazing hosts so darn sweet. Everything was perfect.

We all brought five of our fav fall items and basically how it works you end going home with five different cute fall fav items... there was wine, candles, cookie butter, jewelry and the list goes on and on!!!

These are my sweet friends Jess and Chasity we had a great time chatting and catching up on our crazy lives.

These sweet girls were so sweet too!! It was a great night full of laughs and a great GNO!!!
Pictures courtesy of thetichenorfamily.com thanks Mer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I follow your blog now too!! I so want to do a Holiday party like this...fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete