Saturday, November 10, 2012

Celebrating Sebastian

 
I know I have not posted lately but I had to post about the amazing Sip & See we had for my sweet friend Stephanie. She had baby Sebastian about 6 weeks ago.

The shower was at Ashley's house. Everything was perfect we met sweet Sebastian and chatted and ate some yummy food.

Here he is soooo sweet. Yes his shirt had a tie on it so perfect.

We were the hosts~~Ash, Mel, Dawn, Hope and myself.

These cute cookies are the ones I cannot stop talking about. My sweet friend Ambre makes them, they are not only great looking cookies but taste amazing. Her email is joliedelights@gmail.com or find her on facebook Jolie Delights

Here is sweet Steph looking so cute opening her gifts.


Hope & Ashley so sweet!!!
Thanks to all the hosts and for everyone who came out to celebrate Steph and her sweet baby!!!
A very special thanks to the nurses who got off at 7pm and made it to the shower. So sweet of you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment