Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let the Season begin......picture overload!!!

 
Love my pillows from Meredith they go perfect upstairs.

We picked up our tree on Wednesday and yup got it all done on Thursday morning!!

my fav pumpkin pies that I make so easy and yummy!!

YUMMO!!

Oh Christmas Tree!

My sister in law gave me this Nativity set last year I love it so much!!

Sweet parents at Thanksgiving. I am sooo thankful for them they ROCK!!

Had my in laws over~~my sweet niece Leah and nephew Lincoln.

Black friday fun with  Mya~~ got Albert his gift!

Yes I think he's happy~~

my wreath I finished it up today!!!really I am not crafty I just added the ribbon HA!

Meredith surprised my babes with an Advent Calendar and some PJ's for mama how fun!!
Hope your weekend is fun!!I'm getting ready for movie night with Laura in my PJ's of course!

2 comments:

  1. glad you scored the TV!!! Yay for black thur/fri shoppers :) I dont understand why people wouldnt do it...its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Your pies look delish my friend!!

    ReplyDelete