Monday, December 5, 2011

Best Sugar Cookie recipe EVER!!!

Ok so you probably were wondering where I have been for a week!my hubs was in Mexico on a business trip. He arrived yesterday and I am soooo happy he's back. My parents were so helpful so were my neighbors Susan and Karla. Susan is my walking(vent about kids) partner. Karla sent homemade chili for dinner last night. My sweet friends Dawn and Edelweiss were always on call for my impending breakdown! All went well the babes were great! Only one major ear pain episode and some tummy issues. Sooo I'm ready for the season and so glad daddy is in the house!!!
Dawn gave me this recipe for sugar cookies last week. My friend Laura came over to watch movies and bake cookies. They were easy and amazing!!!
2 cups white sugar
2 sticks of butter
2 eggs
1 cup of oil
Beat all together
5 cups of flour
2tsp baking soda
2tsp cream of tartar ( can u believe I have that)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
mix together then combine all
10-12 min
temp 375
Enjoy!!!
Don't worry I'll have more to blog about soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment