Wednesday, December 14, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Sweet friends I have not blogged in forever ~~I have been sooo busy like I'm sure you guys are too. This is a very vain post (sorry). I just had to post some of my favorite things. This Deborah Lippmann polish (glamorous life) will arrive today.

My sweet hubs got me some Pandora charms for our anniversary with the babes birth stones. So sweet of him.

 
My sweet friend Jess told me about this amazing foundation that she loves. It is I must say totally FAB!!

One of our sweet residents at work loves makeup and told me about these Laura Mercier baked eye shadows ( I love them so)!!!

In the fall I always buy Brighton's Laugh perfume. It is a perfect blend of awesomeness!!

Last but not least my hubs is over the moon for the TEXANS going to the playoffs. YAY H-Town!!!
Hope your Wednesday is full of blessings and laughter!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. can you believe i have not tried lippman polishes? dying to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh now I have a bunch of new products I must try, Ive been looking for a good liquid foundation for winter I need to get that one to try and also, I love those baked shadows, I need to try that brand!!

    ReplyDelete