Monday, November 7, 2011

Nutcraker Market 2011

So this post is totally picture free. We had a great weekend even if I did work three twelve hour shifts. Sunday ended up being so fun. I got to leave work early picked up my parents and had the best dinner at Pappasito's. We even had a surprise dessert by someone in the restaurant. We are almost certain it was our neighbors K&K since we had just seen them there. HA! How nice of who ever did it!!I also had tons of orders, booked a party for December and might have a new frontline consultant. Can we say AWESOME weekend!!
So my neighbor and I have kept our word and we are walking!!It is sooo nice to get out and just enjoy the outdoors while getting some exercise.
We are getting excited about the holidays and will ring in the season this Friday at THE NUTCRAKER MARKET!
The best part is that my neighbor is going with me YAY!!
Have a great week sweet friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment