Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy 12th Anniversary~~~and Uncle Mike visits Houston!!!

So twelve years today Albert and I got married in the old FCCC building. Nino Elliot married us! What a great day! As I woke up from my 2 hr nap today I told Albert if someone had told me then this was going to be our life I would have not believed them!!   We are beyond blessed. Albert, you are my best friend, my partner in crime, the best hubby and the best daddy I could ever had imagined.  Together for 20 years! Thanks babe!!!
These sweet babes are the blessings God gave us!!WOW!

Well last night we had my hubby's family over. It was a night full of great food, great people and lots of laughs. This morning the sweet babes said they wanted to meet Uncle Mike and my inlaws at Cracker Barrel for breakfast at 7:30 say what??? And so indeed we got up and went. Soooo fun!!!Aunt Yolanda was there too and we had a great time.

These are some random photos of what I've been loving this week!!
Sweet Meredith made four reindeer pillows for me! They are so darn cute! She is pregnant with her third sweet boy and she is a little elf working her crafty wand once again!!PLACE YOUR ORDER AT thetichenorfamily@gmail.com

 
If this doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit I don't know what will! These girls were at our neighborhood HEB on Saturday!! So fun I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!

1 comment:

  1. What a milestone! Happy anniversary! Love all you are doing to get into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete