Sunday, March 25, 2012

A new beginning......PFW, Hunger Games, and what I'm lovin'

 Sweet friends this is probably the most random post ever. Well as you probably heard from me. My L and D unit is moving to a totally new hospital tomorrow. It is soooo exciting. It was stressful but now excitement has set in. Here are some random pics of my work family. The first one is sweet Aimee who is our weekend charge. She totally ROCKS. On the right is Steph one of our sweetest and brightest nurses. I did train her soooo I always say  I made her who she is HA!
 Here on the left  is the one and ONLY Smitty our secretary/comedian. We love her so.
 Here is some more of our awesome staff.
 On Sunday Mya finished the Hunger Games book so for a treat Albert and I went on a morning date to watch the movie and for an awesome lunch with her.
Last but not least this is one of my favorite things right now. Suave Waterless Shampoo. It is totally awesome, you have to try it.  
Wish us luck friends as we move on over to bigger and better things.
St. Luke's its been real but we have to go!!!
XOXO

1 comment: