Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter ideas...

 I found this picture and thought it would look lovely on my table.


I saw Tori Spelling on The Today Show this morning and on the View. She has this amazing book about low budget decorating. I have always been a fan of Tori's and love her sweet kind of crazy family.

These cupcakes are so cute I would not want to take a bite, well maybe:/
We are planning a neighborhood party on Saturday with an Easter egg hunt we are sooo excited!!!
This past Sunday we celebrated Easter at church for us because I'm working Easter sunday. Pictures to come. Don't get me wrong we will celebrate at work too!! We always know how to party!! On another note I missed LBS today, we had some painters coming to our home so its been a pretty relaxing day for David and I.  Have a great Tuesday friends.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes are so cute!!! I need to go find that book I love to decorate but it sure can get expensive!!

    ReplyDelete