Friday, March 2, 2012

Things that made me laugh today...

If you know me well you know I'm obsessed with Canada!!! I love everything about it. I love Canadians and have many Canadian friends..Ang, Kelly, Debbie, Nancy, Jane, Paula and soooo on. Ellen had this funny book on her show today and I could not stop laughing!! What's up Canadian friends is this really what happens in Canada??HA!

Oh and my fellow mama, nurse, neighbor, and blogger friend Katie has a peacock that roams her yard in our neighborhood. I have seen it once myself but she actually took these pics. So funny!

I'm getting better after a  head cold that ruined my morning plans for a home Scentsy show at a friend's home today but there is always tomorrow!!Have a great weekend friends!

3 comments:

  1. I know Katie! She comes to our baby play group. Small world. :) Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY love that you used my peacock pictures...so funny that thing has "lived" with us for almost a year and the last two nights I have had large groups of kids ring our doorbell to tell us we have a peacock on our roof LOL it makes me laugh, i love our little or actually kind of big neighborhood friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i heard about that peacock! she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete