Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo a day~~January challenge!!!

Well I have been off blogger for a while now so I decided to come back with a bang....My sweet friends Haley and Meredith posted this on their blogs and since I am a follower I decided to join!!!

Here's a picture of me with my sweet hubs. I don't really have any pictures of me by myself which is kind of weird.

Day 2 was breakfast~~believe or not folks I try to eat healthy in the mornning HA!Check out the HEB brand Activia yogurt! Yes girls once you turn 35 your gut is out of control seriously!

Day 3 holds three pics of who I ADORE!! Sweet Emmy!

David

my Mya!!!
Hope you join in on the fun and go to Meredith's blog to link up. I don't know how to use the link up thing sorry~~ but you can go here The Tichenor Family blog!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment