Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo a day January!!!

 
Well friends here I am way behind on Photo A Day challenge. So Day 4 was a letterbox I have no clue what that is so I skipped right over to Day 5 Something You Wore
So I thought my awesomeness shoes that I wear to work would be it! These shoes are not only so darn cute they carry me everywhere I go at work. I have cried, laughed, comforted patients, joked with coworkers all with these shoes. They have been with me when I feel happy, when I feel anxious, when I have a great day or a not so great day! They also protect my posture and don't hurt my legs YAY!
 
Day 6 is Makes Me Smile~~ the happiness on Albert's face when he got playoff tickets priceless (literally) HA!!

Day 7 Favourite~~ The Hunger Games series, I am soooo loving it! I am a slllloooowww reader though but I will get it done I promise!
Have a great Saturday friends and GO TEXANS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment